COVID-19 Information and Precautions
Dear Family and Friends:
Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the United States we are taking a proactive approach, following industry standards and asking that you refrain from visiting your loved one at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We realize that social interaction with your loved one is important so we are happy to set up a FaceTime, Video Chat or Skype call with your family member so that you can visit with them safely. Please be assured that we are taking every measure to protect their well-being.
At this time, we are strictly adhering to the CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19:
- We are restricting visitation
- Should a compassionate care situation arise, such as end-of-life, we will make special arrangements for you to be with your loved one
- All volunteers and non-essential healthcare personnel (HCP), including barbers, are being put on hold
- We are suspending group activities and outings as well as communal dining for the safety of our residents
- We are checking the residents daily for any signs, such as fever or flu-like symptoms so that we can prevent any cross-contamination and attend to their needs
We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we work through this global health crisis.
We will make every effort to keep our website up to date as things change during this pandemic.
If you would like more information related to COVID-19 please follow the links below.