Our services include:
- Primary care and podiatry providers
- Licensed nurse oversees care program and staffing
- Mental health service providers available
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Three meals daily
- Daily snacks provided
- Life enrichment and sensory activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
At Crystal Creek Assisted Living, we provide assistance with activities of daily living as warranted by each resident. We work with each of our residents, individually, in order to help them attain their highest functional ability. We strive to help each resident feel independent, secure, and socially engaged.
Additional support and assistance are needed when someone is suffering from progressive stages of memory loss. Our dedicated team of professionals is highly trained in memory care, and they help each resident with their unique memory care needs.